Timber markets, technology, tax laws, and regulations are constantly changing, and there are many options available for advice and services. Unfortunately, some are not fully qualified, capable, or inclined to act in your best interest. Landowners want to be good stewards and leave a positive legacy – making wise and informed decisions for themselves, their family, and the land. We understand the responsibilities that are incumbent upon landowners, and work hard every day to help our clients stay informed, make good decisions and achieve their objectives.
- We will meet with you to develop an understanding of your current management goals.
- We will work with you to create a customized plan that achieves your objectives.
- We will execute the plan together.
Our agreement with you is simple as well:
- We will always represent your best interest.
- Our first consultation is free.
- You pay only for services you authorize.
- No long-term contracts are required.
For over fifty years, we have advised and counseled our clients through economic cycles, timber market changes, technology innovations, and family ownership transitions. Our tenure, experience, knowledge and scale in multiple areas of service enable us to help you successfully navigate your own unique situations and challenges.