Timber markets, technology, tax laws, and regulations are constantly changing, and there are many options available for advice and services. Unfortunately, some are not fully qualified, capable, or inclined to act in your best interest. Landowners want to be good stewards and leave a positive legacy – making wise and informed decisions for themselves, their family, and the land. We understand the responsibilities that are incumbent upon landowners, and work hard every day to help our clients stay informed, make good decisions and achieve their objectives.
- We will meet with you and visit your property to develop an understanding of your current circumstances and situation.
- We will work with you to create a customized plan that achieves your objectives.
- We will execute the plan together.
Our agreement with you is simple as well:
- FRC always represents our clients’ best interests – providing our services for a fee.
- Our first consultation is free.
- We will provide a detailed quote in advance of doing any work, and you pay only for services you agree to and authorize.
- No long-term contracts are required (although a long-term relationship usually does develop).
For almost fifty years we have advised and counseled our clients through economic cycles, timber market changes, technology innovations, and family ownership transitions. Our tenure, experience, knowledge and scale in multiple areas of service enable us to help you successfully navigate your own unique situations and challenges.